Table of Contents
Which is the best College of Mechatronics Engineering of Tamilnadu?
Top Mechatronics Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu 2021
- SRM University Chennai – SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
- VIT Vellore – Vellore Institute of Technology.
- Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Sathyabama University – Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
What is the fees of Mechatronics Engineering?
Mechatronics Engineering Highlights
|Course Level||Graduate (BTech?BE)|
|Examination Type||Semester and Annual|
|Eligibility||Student must have passed class 12th with maths, physics and chemistry|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam and Merit Based|
|Average Course Fee||Rs 10,000 to 10 Lacs|
Which engineering college has best placement in Chennai?
Top Engineering Colleges in Chennai (Based on Placements)
|Name of the college||Placement Ratings (Based on reviews)|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Madras||4.6|
|BS. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai||4.6|
|Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai||3.9|
What are the subjects in mechatronics?
Subjects Covered Under Mechatronics Engineering Course
- Engineering Chemistry.
- Theory of Machines.
- Technical Communication.
- Design of Machine Elements.
- Factory Automation.
- Industrial Management.
- Mechatronics System Lab.
What are the top 10 colleges in Chennai?
Top 10 Colleges in Chennai
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS. IIT Madras (IITM) is a public-funded engineering institution based in Chennai.
- ANNA UNIVERSITY.
- SRM UNIVERSITY.
- SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING.
- SATHYABAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
- LOYOLA COLLEGE.
- MADRAS CHRISTIAN COLLEGE.
- GURU NANAK COLLEGE.
Which is the biggest colleges in Chennai?
Best Engineering Colleges in Chennai with NIRF Ranking and Shiksha Rating (Aggregate)
|Name of the College||NIRF’20 Ranking|
|Rajalakshmi Engineering College||106|
|Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science (HITS)||107|
|Sri Sai Ram Engineering College||108|
|B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology||123|
How do I apply for mechatronics?
BE Mechatronics Engineering Admission Process The entrance exams are directed at state, national level and University level. Admissions are done through the entrance exam. After completing the 12th class, applicants can apply for JEE Main in order to take admission in an undergraduate engineering program.