Table of Contents
Which is the best car of Maruti Suzuki 2020?
1. New Maruti Suzuki Compact SUV. The all-new compact SUV could be the showstopper from the Indo-Japanese carmaker at the 2020 Auto Expo. It could be based on the global-spec new-generation Vitara that’s 4175mm long, 1775mm wide and 1610mm tall.
Which is best Maruti car in 2021?
India’s 5 best selling cars in 2021 are all Maruti Suzukis
- Alto. The Alto is the cheapest vehicle from the stable of Maruti Suzuki and was the most sold vehicle of 2021.
- Swift. Maruti Suzuki Swift is the most successful hatchback in the Indian market.
- WagonR. The third best selling car of 2021 is the WagonR.
Which car is best to buy in 2020?
Honda City. Starting at Rs 1.35 Lakh.
Which is the powerful car in Maruti Suzuki?
Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS: The Baleno RS is powered by a 998cc petrol engine that produces 101 bhp at 5500 rpm and 150 Nm of torque at 1700 rpm, and is paired with a five-speed manual transmission. It is priced at Rs 8.56 lakh (ex-showroom).
Which is Maruti cheapest car?
Maruti Suzuki Cars. Maruti Suzuki car price starts at Rs 3.15 Lakh for the cheapest model which is Alto and the price of most expensive model, which is XL6 starts at Rs 9.94 Lakh.
Which car type is best?
2021 Best Cars for the Money
- Hyundai Accent: Best Subcompact Car for the Money.
- Kia Forte: Best Compact Car for the Money.
- Toyota Camry: Best Midsize Car for the Money.
- Toyota Avalon: Best Large Car for the Money.
- Toyota Corolla Hybrid: Best Hybrid and Electric Car for the Money.
Which Maruti has best mileage?
Best Mileage Cars
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio. 4.99 – 6.94 Lakh | 27 kmpl.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift. 5.85 – 8.67 Lakh | 24 kmpl.
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire. 5.98 – 9.03 Lakh | 24 kmpl.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto.
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R.
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis.
Which is the fastest Maruti Suzuki car?
Fastest Cars in India under 15 Lakhs
|Car Model||Max speed (KMPH)||Ex-showroom Price, Delhi (Lakhs)|
|Fiat Linea T-Jet||200||9.98|
|Fiat Abarth Punto||190||9.67|
|Maruti Suzuki Swift||180||8.85|
Which is the best Maruti Suzuki model to buy?
Maruti Suzuki is a dominating player in the A and B segment backed by popular selling models like Alto, Wagon R, Baleno, Swift, Dzire and more. The Ertiga has been a popular name in the MPV segment while the Vitara Brezza is a popular choice in the compact SUV space.
Which is the most expensive car of Maruti Suzuki in India?
Maruti Suzuki offers 16 new car models and 14 upcoming models in India. The most popular SUV car of Maruti Suzuki is Vitara Brezza, Swift is popular Hatchback & Dzire is popular Sedan. The expensive Maruti Suzuki car is S-Cross which is priced at Rs. 12.39 Lakh. The upcoming Maruti Suzuki cars include Alto 2021, YRA and XL5.
Which is the best sportiest car in the Maruti segment?
Maruti Swift is easily the sportiest car in its segment. It even looks quite funky and comes with petrol and diesel engines that offer a good mix of performance and fuel economy. The Swift is also quite affordable, both in new and used car markets, and is fairly easy to maintain. 5. Maruti Suzuki Ignis
Why Maruti Suzuki WagonR is the best choice for You?
This car has already won millions of India’s heart, and Maruti Suzuki is the best definition of satisfactory driving. It is the car that matches your dream and comes at an economical price range. If you are looking for a car that gives a memorable drive, then Maruti Suzuki WagonR is best for you.