Table of Contents
Where can I sell my Vaishno Devi 5 RS coin?
If you have the Mata Vaishno Devi coin, then you can sell it online to make a fortune in a snap. For selling it online, collectors will need to create an account on the online classifieds platform Quikr. For creating the account, you’ll need to verify your phone number and email id.
How much is Vaishno Devi coin worth?
These Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board Coins Are Apparently Worth Rs 10 Lakh Online. If you have a unique Rs 5 or Rs 10 coin, currency which is hardly found in circulation these days, you can pocket as much as Rs 10 lakh.
What is the price of Vaishno Devi 5 rupee coin?
3. Common Mata Vaishno Devi coins value. These common coins of 5 rupees and 10 rupees of Mata Vaishno Devi are not very rare. A packet of 5 rupees Mata Vaishno Devi coin you can get up to 1000 rupees and A packet of 10 rupees coin you can get around ₹1500.
Is Mata Vaishno Devi coin lucky?
The Mata Vaishno Devi coins were released in 2002 by Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board. The trading of old coins and currency notes is gaining a lot of traction in India. These coins have pictures of the goddess printed on them and the Hindus consider such coins as symbols of good luck.
How can I sell my old coins online?
Here’s how to sell an old 2-rupee coin on Quickr.
- Go to Quickr.com and log in.
- Make a listing for your coin and click, upload pictures of the website.
- Interested and relevant buyers will get in touch with you directly via the details mentioned on the website.
- Negotiate and sell the coin at the highest price offered.
How do I sell my coins?
Among the most widely used options for selling rare coins is direct to a rare coin company or coin dealer. That may possibly include the source from which you first acquired your collection. Or you can sell them to an acquaintance, friend, or family member.
How can I sell my old coins?
How do I sell my old coins?
Which is the rarest 5 rupee coin?
Rare 5 Rupees rare and Most Expensive coin So rare coin is 2004’s 5 rupees coin, these were minted Bombay, Calcutta, and Hyderabad mints, but Calcutta and Hyderabad mint coins are supposed to be there because this coin’s quantity is very limited.
How do you sell old coins at auction?
How to auction coins
- The main benefits of selling coins at auction are:
- Step 1 – Contact a specialist auction house.
- Step 2 – Get an expert valuation.
- Step 3 – Decide whether to sell or not?
- Step 4 – Set a reserve.
- Step 5 – Describe and market your coins.
- Step 6 – Enjoy the sale day.
- Step 7 – Get your money.
What is the best website to sell coins?
drive the price lower and lower. Not just for selling coins and bullion.