Table of Contents
- 1 What is the weirdest city name in the world?
- 2 What is the most common place name in the world?
- 3 Is there a city called fart?
- 4 Is there a town called fart?
- 5 What is the most common place name in Britain?
- 6 What are the craziest town names?
- 7 What are some funny place names in Scotland?
- 8 What are the 5 countries that speak English?
What is the weirdest city name in the world?
The 14 most ridiculously named places in the world
- Anus, France. Because how could the idyllic French town of Anus not be No.
- Pee Pee Township, Ohio.
- Titty Hill, England.
- Humptulips, Washington.
- Muff, Ireland.
- Middelfart, Denmark.
- Twatt, Scotland.
- Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales.
What is the funniest town name?
35 Hilarious Town Names Across the U.S.
- 35 Hilarious Town Names Across the U.S.
- Accident, Maryland.
- Bacon Level, Alabama.
- Bat Cave, North Carolina.
- Bitter End, Tennessee.
- Booger Hole, West Virginia.
- Boring, Oregon.
- Bugtussle, Kentucky.
What is the most common place name in the world?
According to good old Wikipedia, the most common place name is Wahington. Here are the ones that were in GeoNames.
What is the most common city town name in the world?
With 88 different cities and towns throughout the country named Washington, this names takes 1st place. Given that the first president of the United States was George Washington, the fact that so many communities have honored him in this way is no surprise.
Is there a city called fart?
Fart, Virginia There is very little info on the small town, so the residents might like to keep a low profile — and keep the spotlight off of them.
Where is the place called poop?
San Francisco named poop capital of US.
Is there a town called fart?
What is the weirdest town name in England?
Boggy Bottom, Cockermouth, Cockfosters, Crudwell, Greedy Gut, Greensplat, Ha-Ha Road, Moofield, Mudchute, Mudford Sock, No Place, Once Brewed/Twice Brewed, Penistone, Pratt’s Bottom, Pucklechurch, Queen Camel, Rotten End, Sandy Balls, Scratchy Bottom, Spanker Lane, Tiddlywink, Tokers Green, Upperthong, Ugley, Westward …
What is the most common place name in Britain?
Newport is one of the most common names found in Britain with at least 10 decent-sized towns sharing this name.
What town name is in all 50 states?
The name “Springfield” is often thought to be the only community name appearing in each of the 50 States, but at last count it was in only 34 states. The most recent count shows “Riverside” with 186 occurrences in 46 States; only Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, and Oklahoma not having a community so named.
What are the craziest town names?
The 22 Weirdest Town Names Ever Put on the Map
- Embarrass, Minnesota. 15/22.
- Duckwater, Nevada. 16/22.
- Accident, Maryland. 17/22.
- Humptulips, Washington. 18/22.
- Nameless, Tennessee. 19/22.
- Hot Coffee, Mississippi. 20/22.
- Deadhorse, Alaska. 21/22.
- Zzyzx, California. 22/22.
Where are the rude and funny village and place names in England?
Rude and Funny English Village and Place Names in England Acock’s Green, Worcestershire, UK Babes Well, Durham, UK Bachelors Bump, Essex, UK
What are some funny place names in Scotland?
Rude and Funny Place Names in Scotland Ardfork, Aberdeenshire Ardgay, Ross & Cromarty, UK Assloss, Ayrshire, Scotland Backside, Aberdeenshire, Scotland Backside, Banffshire, Scotland Ballownie, Angus, UK Blackdikes, Angus Bladda, Paisley Forest Dyke Road, Lanarkshire Boghead, Ayrshire Boysack,
What are some rude and funny London street names?
Rude and Funny London Street and Place Names 1 Back Passage, London 2 Mincing Lane, London 3 Mudchute, London 4 Percy Passage, London 5 Swallow Passage, London 6 Trump Street, London 7 Cumming Street, London 8 Cockfoster, London 9 Dick Turpin Lane, London 10 Cock Hill, London
What are the 5 countries that speak English?
What are the main countries that speak English? 1 United States of America. 2 United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) 3 Canada. 4 Australia. 5 Ireland. 6 New Zealand.