Table of Contents
What does it mean when someone says you are too good for me?
When a man says you’re too good for him, what he’s really saying is, “I can’t give you what you want. In fact, I REFUSE to give you what you want.” He is telling you that he isn’t ready to become a better person for you. He is telling you he can’t give you the time, effort or commitment he knows you want and deserve.
What does a guy mean when he says you’re too good for him?
When a guy tells you that you are too good for him, it’s because he’s not ready to fix the parts of himself that he feels he would have to fix to keep or even deserve you.
Is good for you rude?
The US English phrase Good for you! is an informal way to say congratulations. Using Good for you! sarcastically would be very, very rude of course. You would know it is sarcasm from the unpleasant sound of the person’s voice.
Is saying good for you condescending?
Subject: Is saying “good for you!” patronizing / passive aggressive? When you don’t like someone, then every normal thing they say or do becomes offensive. Saying “Good for you!” Is not offensive, even if you dislike the speaker.
What to reply when someone says good to see you?
Hello, the most common answer is “Nice to meet you too”. You can also say “Thank you….
- It’s nice to meet you too. Thank you !
- Nice to meet you too. Thank you !
- Great ! It’s nice to meet you too !
- Brilliant ! It’s nice to meet you too !
What can I say instead of good for you?
40 Ways to Say “Good for You!” to Your Students
- That’s really nice.
- Wow! That’s great!
- I like the way you’re working.
- Keep up the good work.
- That’s quite an improvement.
- Much better.
- Keep it up.
- What neat work!
How do you know if you’re too good for someone?
16 Signs You’re Way Too Good for Him
- He doesn’t think to plan anything in advance — it’s always on you.
- He’s never, ever, ever, ever, ever on time for anything.
- You never quite know when he’ll text next.
- Amazingly, he’s incredibly prompt with texting other people when you’re actually together.