Table of Contents
What are some mysteries of the earth?
Top 10 Unsolved Mysteries of the Strange Universe
- Dark Matter – The Spider’s Web.
- Dark Energy – The Poltergeist.
- Quantum Entanglement – Spooky Action.
- Antimatter – The Evil Twins.
- The Fermi Paradox – Little Green Men.
- Black Holes – Massive Monsters.
- Space Roar – Silent Scream.
- Cosmic Rays – Ghostly Visitors.
What are Earth’s biggest mysteries?
Earth’s 8 Biggest Mysteries
- Why are we all wet? (Image credit: NASA)
- What’s down there in the core?
- How did the moon get here?
- Where did life come from?
- Where did all the oxygen come from?
- What caused the Cambrian explosion?
- When did plate tectonics start?
- Will we ever predict earthquakes?
What is the biggest mystery unsolved?
List of entries
- Dead Men Cannot Talk – the sinking of the MS Georges Philippar.
- Disappearing Dorothy – the disappearance of Dorothy Forstein.
- Mystery at Wolf’s Neck – the death of Evelyn Foster.
- Spring-Heeled Jack, The Demon of London – the sightings of Spring-heeled Jack.
- The World’s Last Airship – the Hindenburg disaster.
What are some ancient mysteries?
Unsolved mysteries from the ancient world
- Here are some of the unsolved mysteries from around the world:
- The Screaming Mummy.
- Ever-Burning Lamps.
- Ancient Structure Underneath Sea Of Galilee.
- Hidden Shoes In Egyptian Temple.
- Antelope Springs Footprint.
What is life’s greatest mystery?
Life’s Greatest Mysteries is an educational interactive CD-ROM game. The title aims to debunk myths about the human body, mind, sickness, and other topics.
What is the universe’s greatest mystery?
Dark Energy: The Biggest Mystery in the Universe | Science | Smithsonian Magazine.
What are the biggest unsolved questions?
The 18 biggest unsolved mysteries in physics
- What is dark energy?
- What is dark matter?
- Why is there an arrow of time?
- Are there parallel universes?
- Why is there more matter than antimatter?
- What is the fate of the universe?
- How do measurements collapse quantum wavefunctions?
- Is string theory correct?
What is life’s greatest illusion?
Black Doors The Black Door in Dawnstar asks, “What is life’s greatest illusion?”, to which the correct answer is: “Innocence, my brother.” learned during the quest “The Cure for Madness.”
What is the oldest mystery?
Neanderthal bones show homicides existed before Homo sapiens This 430,000-year-old case may be the world’s oldest murder mystery. Scientists on Wednesday said a fossilized skull discovered deep inside a Spanish cave shows telltale signs of homicide: two fractures inflicted by the same weapon.