Table of Contents
Is Corpus Christi a nice place to live?
Worth the move, Corpus Christi, Texas is a great place to live with a high safety rating and cheap housing. Attracting many families and young professionals to the area, the city is small but full of southern charm. While Corpus Christi may have many pros and cons, the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
Is Corpus Christi a safe city to live in?
With a crime rate of 44 per one thousand residents, Corpus Christi has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 23.
Is Corpus Christi a dirty city?
In the study, the top five Texas beaches with the highest percentage of unsafe days are all in Nueces County, specifically the water parallel to Ocean Drive. …
What do I need to know before moving to Corpus Christi?
7. There’s enough beach for everyone. Corpus Christi is all about beach life, and there is a beach for every taste. For convenience and access, McGee Beach is hard to beat.
What are the bad areas of Corpus Christi?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Corpus Christi, TX
- Central City. Population 97,729. 92 \%
- Northwest. Population 15,307. -21 \%
- Flour Bluff. Population 17,800. -30 \%
- South Side. Population 110,569. -31 \%
- Bay Area. Population 41,486. -36 \%
- Calallen. Population 14,389. -53 \%
- Mustang-Padre Island. Population 4,301. -60 \%
Is Corpus Christi nicer than Galveston?
Of course I prefer Galveston over Corpus. For one, its closer and two, there seems to be more family friendly things to do over all. But if you are looking to relax on the beach, you really can’t go wrong either way.
Is Corpus Christi a nice beach?
It’s about a mile south of downtown. Here, you’ll find calm, kid-friendly waters along with fishing jetties and public bathrooms. Past visitors appreciated the beach’s cleanliness and enjoyed the option to rent gear (like chairs and umbrellas) close by. Both North and McGee beaches are nearby Corpus Christi.
What is the racial makeup of Corpus Christi Texas?
Corpus Christi Demographics White: 89.59\% Black or African American: 4.08\% Asian: 2.28\%