Table of Contents
- 1 How can I activate my Airtel 4G SIM after upgrade?
- 2 How long does it take to upgrade Airtel 4G SIM?
- 3 How long will it take for my Airtel SIM to activate?
- 4 What is the minimum balance to recharge in Airtel?
- 5 Is Airtel 4G SIM free?
- 6 What is the rate of Airtel 4G SIM?
- 7 How activate Airtel 4G SMS?
- 8 Why is my Airtel SIM not working?
- 9 How long does it take to activate a 4G SIM card?
- 10 Why is Airtel 4G not working on my phone?
How can I activate my Airtel 4G SIM after upgrade?
Easy steps for Airtel 4G SIM activation
- SMS the 20 digit SIM number from your existing Airtel connection to 121.
- Reply typing 1 to confirm your request.
- Wait for some time for the phone to get disconnected from the network.
- Remove the old SIM and insert the new SIM in the slot.
- Switch on the phone and wait for 5 minutes.
How long does it take to upgrade Airtel 4G SIM?
Ask for SIM Upgrade. Complete paperwork to get your new 4G SIM with the same mobile number. It will take 12-24 hour to start your new sim.
How much time does it take to upgrade SIM to 4G?
Currently, the upgradation process takes only around 10-20 minutes. The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) issued a new guideline for SIM card upgradation on Monday.
How long will it take for my Airtel SIM to activate?
Your SIM will be activated within 48 hrs (subject to successful address verification) You can track real time status of your order on latest version of Airtel Thanks app. Click here to download and login through your port-in number.
What is the minimum balance to recharge in Airtel?
The minimum value prepaid recharge in Airtel is of Rs 10 that comes with a talk time of Rs 7.47 while the most expensive one is priced at Rs 6,999 which is an international roaming plan.
How can I activate my Airtel SIM after online?
How to activate Airtel SIM after porting?
- Insert your new SIM card into your handset and switch it on.
- Next, you will need to enter a PIN.
- Simply enter this number and press OK.
- Now dial *123# to activate your SIM card.
- Once this process is done your connection will show ‘Airtel’ on the phone screen.
Is Airtel 4G SIM free?
Prepaid customers will get FREE 1 GB data every day for 30 days over and above any pack they charge with. Postpaid customers will get FREE 30 GB data (with rollover) in their first bill cycle over and above their plan benefits.
What is the rate of Airtel 4G SIM?
Airtel 4G Prepaid Plans
|Rs. 265||1GB/day||28 days|
How much time it takes to convert Airtel 3G to 4G?
Step 1: First, you need to go and check the Airtel website. Step 2: Then, you have to enter your SIM delivery details along with a request. Step 3: Then, you have to wait for 48 to 72 hours to get the new SIM at your home. Step 4: After getting a SIM, you have to send a message from your 4G SIM.
How activate Airtel 4G SMS?
How can I activate my new 4G SIM?
- First, you will need to send an SMS ‘SIM <20-digit SIM card number of your new SIM>’ to 121.
- Next, you will receive a confirmation SMS in your inbox.
- Then listen to the confirmation call that you receive and give your consent by replying with 1.
Why is my Airtel SIM not working?
To resolve this problem, power off your phone and remove the SIM card. Now reinsert the card and make sure that it is inserted properly. If it feels that the SIM card is moving within the metal bracket then there is a possibility that the movement causes the connection to be lost and you get a no signal problem.
How long does it take for Airtel SIM card to activate?
It can take up to 24 hours for a sim to get activated. If it does not get activated even after 24 hours then contact your nearest service provider. It can also be activated in a few minutes. I went to Airtel store to pick up a 4g sim. I brought a passport size photo, identity proof hard copy with me.
How long does it take to activate a 4G SIM card?
It takes up to 24 hours, I activated my 3G sim to 4G. , You have to visit near airtel store with the Aadhar Card, and 2 Photos. they send some code from mobile and activate the 4G SIM, You need a new SIM for that. It takes 24 hour to activate.
Why is Airtel 4G not working on my phone?
Click Here For Gallery There are times when users might face issues in using Airtel 4G on their smartphones. In such cases, the problem may be with their SIM card as it might be 2G or 3G SIM. So for smooth 4G access, it is important that users get a 4G SIM and check the activation process, which is very simple.
How do I Activate my Aadhaar card on Airtel?
Visit airtel store with your aadhar card, take your sim activated and dial 59059 for data activated consent. Tele verification is not needed in case of Aadhar based activation. In case of postpaid, it might get some more time but won’t be too much. When you don’t see network for your existing sim replace it with new Airtel sim